Sunday, June 14, 2015

Good Morning.

What a fine day it is. Yes it's a bit foggy, but so what. Thought I would tell you a story about Jeykll. Now we all remember that Jeykll is a large black cat. His nickname is Mr. Pees A lot, sorry buddy. Well for some reason a few months ago he started to sleep on the pillow next to me a night. Heck if I know why. He would wait until I was all settled for the night and just before I turned off the light he would sit on the floor and meow, so I would tell him okay come on up. He would jump on the bed walk over the top of me, nearly crushing me, not really but it felt like it. He would then arrange the pillow with his paws and lay down with his head on the pillow. Just like a tiny human. I have never figured out this behavior, but it is one of the things he does. I am always amazed by the things the cats will do, fix blankets to their liking, sleep in odd positions, chase things only they can see. Sleep on my keyboard while I am typing, Jinx. Race around the house, irate each other. Attack my feet when I make the bed, because someone is always under the bed waiting for a victim. Drop furry mice on the bed, and somehow always find them under the covers. How do they do that anyway. Made bed, mouse under covers. Magic I guess. Well that's all for today. Enjoy your day. Hugs from the Catdom. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment