Friday, July 10, 2015

Where in the world is Jinx.

Jinx is an escape artist. She thinks that outside is better than inside. I'm not so sure about that. When Jinx makes her escape she always ends up in the same place. So much for leaving home. I called home on my way back from visiting and ask that the AC be turned on. It was pretty warm outside, and I just wanted to be able to relax when I got home, plus when it's so hot who the heck can sleep. This is especially true when five cats reside in your house, and of course they all think that the bed is the place to be. Who cares if Momma Cat is hot. Jinx was missing. I wasn't real upset as I knew where she would be. So even though we covered this before, the story isn't over. Jinx decided it was time to escape again. Yes I was gone again. This time I was at work, but she had gotten out first thing in the morning, and the Bearded One wasn't having any more of this mess. So Jinx is gone again. I asked my Grandson to look for her and when I got home, I would do the same. This time, I couldn't even get the fluffy escape artist to come home. I was sad, so sad. My poor little fluffy kitten was gone, and this time I feared the worst. That night all of the cats were acting strange, one of there own was missing. They were sad. Jinx hadn't came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment