Monday, December 15, 2014

WOW we must of gotten lost.

Well I have only one excuse. It is the holiday season and boy have I been busy. You know decorating cats, baking with cats, shopping with cats. You get the picture. The tree went up and I had lots of help sorting out the color coded branches. Jinx scattering one pile and Sophia laying on another pile. It took twice as long to get the tree up because I had to resort all of the branches. Then we started on the lights. Around and around I go along with Jekyll and Phantom getting in on the act, then Jezz wants to help but the boys wouldn't let her. So she goes and sulks in the corner. Then comes sorting out the ornaments for the tree, no one cares so I am left in peace for a bit. I get the ornaments on the tree and then get out the wide velvet ribbon I use instead of garland, this is grabbed by Sophia and out to the kitchen she goes. When I get it back and on the tree it is time to repack everything we don't use. I have to keep taking cats out of the packing carton, and when I finally get it packed it goes to the shed. Thinking I am safe to head out the door, out sneaks Jezz. I drop the box and start after her when the screen door swings open and here comes Miss Sneaky Jinx. I have to grab her or she runs off to explore, Jezz is happily munching on grass. I let her and store the boxes, then grab Jezz which makes her very unhappy. The tree looks really nice and we sit down to enjoy it. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment