Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cat Love.

Do you think it is possible to love your cats to much? Well I certainly don't think so. But of course I have been referred to as The Crazy Cat Lady. I have drugs for that, I'm not crazy. Beside the point. I do think that some people are more in touch with their pets then they are people, and I have heard that, those people just don't relate well to people. Now everyone has an opinion about some thing or other. I for one think that having pets are healthy. They can help to keep you active, if you have a dog, walks are needed, its you moving, and they like to chase things, keeps you moving. Sure you have to pick up their poo, but it is just part of owning a dog, keeps you moving. Cats also like to play and this can be very interactive. Cats like to be chased around, they like to have you at eye level, and in my case they style my hair. Pets can keep you occupied if your alone, and they do enjoy having a cup of coffee with you in the morning, they can keep you company when you read the morning paper, and make you laugh when you are grumpy. Just try making a bed when a cat is around, at my house it is a challenge to make the bed, but we make a game of changing the bedding, and it makes me laugh. So I guess if loving your pet makes you a crazy person, then I guess you can call me The Crazy Cat Lady. Jinx I'm done, no leave the keyboard alone, no I don't need help, Jinxxxxxxxxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment