Saturday, November 1, 2014

Good Morning From The Catdom.

Well good morning everyone. I hope your Halloween was fun, and no one played any tricks on you. I see that Sophia wrote the blog for me last night, such a clever girl. Must be I have magical cats as a couple of them can crack the passwords on the computer and have learned to type. I always wondered why they liked to watch when I do the blog it was so they could write their own stories. Very helpful I must say. I woke up to Jekyll chewing on my hair and licking my arm. This means one of two things, I want you to wake up or feed me. It was just wake up you've slept long enough. That was okay as I have a lot to do today. But my hair now looks frightful, I wish he could of done that last night so I could scare the kids. I checked the weather and that is frightening as well, it is cold and may rain or snow mix today. I am glad my furry babies will be snug a bug in a rug in the house. The wind has died down it was really windy last night as well. We will see you later today with more news from the world of cats. Have a splendid day. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment