Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cat Styled Hair.

I don't know if I am the only person who gets up everyday with hair style by a large black cat. I never know what it will look like. I got up Monday and it was really bad. I looked like he slept on top of my head, my hair was every which way. I wasn't sure if I was going to get it straightened out before I had to leave for work. I got it fixed. Tuesday I did wake up with him on top of my head, and I really didn't look to bad, just a minor fix. Wednesday was a bit crazy but a little hair spray I got it to lay flat. So today I actually had great looking black cat styled hair. I cannot believe that it actually looked good. So tomorrow is Friday, and I really wonder what I will look like. So if you have cats just know this if you wake up with super crazy hair, you probably should blame the cat. Now I know what you are thinking who lets a cat sleep on your head. I don't let them do this on purpose, when I am sleeping I have no idea what the heck they are doing, unless of course they are running around the house and knocking everything off the dresser and the cupboards. Cats are cats, and cats do as they will, so I am okay with that. So I will let you know how my hair turns out on Friday. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment