Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cats Do Their Own Thing.

I love my cats, I must I have five of them. Some days I just have to wonder why. Most days they have their own agendas. This does not include me. I got a beautiful large house plant, and to most cats house plants are the lettuce of life to them. Now my Jinx is a house plant eater. I don't care what kind it is, she will try and eat it. My youngest son and his wife gave me a beautiful African Violet for Mother's Day, well she wanted to munch on it. So off to work it went. It is doing beautifully at work. So now I have a very large plant in the kitchen area, it has a tall stand, and a spray bottle close by. This is not just to mist the plant it is also to mist the cat when she gets near it. I just pick up that bottle and the kitty runs, as a matter of fact they all scoot to other rooms. I sometimes get great satisfaction squirting them, just because sometimes they wake me when I don't have to be up or they are just being annoying. Yes they can be annoying, to the point I just want to leave the house. But as I am the top cat in the house I just put up with it. Okay I don't put up with Jekyll chasing Sophia into a corner, and attacking her, nor do I put up with Phantom chasing Jezzabel until she is ready to pack her catnip and leave home. But back to house plants, they are in serious danger in my house, as well I brought in some roses from my yard one day, and didn't put them out of Jinx reach, and when I came back in the house, here was Jinx just munching down on my beautiful roses. How she never gets sick is beyond me. A lot of house plants are toxic to cats. So for our next visit with you we will talk about the types of house plants that are toxic to cats as well as people. So enjoy and we will be back soon. Happy Munching Jinx.

No comments:

Post a Comment