Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween from Sophia

Well as Halloween winds down, Momma is ready for bed and all of us cats are snuggling down as well. We didn't have a too many human children Trick or Treating as the weather was frightful. The wind howled which is perfect, but it was snowing. How dreadful for the human children. My sisters and brothers stayed snug inside the house, and stayed away from the door when the human children came to the door. It was too cold to go and view the costumes that the human children wore. Momma wanted to dress Jekyll up but he wouldn't cooperate with her, to bad he would have looked cute in his rabbit ears. But no he just wouldn't have any of it. I climbed up on top of the cabinet and had a great view. Some of the human children were really scary, and I didn't want anyone to see me or try to get me. We still have lots of candy, but my mom said she will just take it to work for her employees, and we think that is fine. The human boy who lives here came home, he didn't go Trick or Treating because it was so cold, but Momma gave him some candy and told him not to make a pig of himself or he wouldn't feel good tomorrow, we all thought that was very funny. Well Momma is all snug in her bed so I think I will join her and snuggle down for a nice cozy nap. Happy Halloween from All of us here in the Catdom, Love Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment