Monday, October 20, 2014

10 Reasons your Cat hates you.

I found this on Pet360 and is wrote by Caitlin Ultimo. 1)You dress them up. 2)You give them stupid nicknames. 3)You pet them. 4)You stare at them. 5)You take them for walks like a dog. 6)You hold them for more than a second. 7)You hold them in a Lion King pose for a second or more. 8)You eat chicken or fish in front of them and don't offer them a bite. 9)You play with their paws. 10)You sleep in. Now I know for a fact all of the above can be true on any given day. Yes when I come home my kitties are glad to see me. But sometimes after I have been home all hell can break loose, and I of course can be the cause of it all. Jinx hates to be picked up period. Do not pick her up she will shove against you to be let down, and getting her nails cut require being picked up this does not make her happy. Sophia only tolerates it for two seconds, and Jezz loves to be held, the boys not so much. Do not pet Jekyll on the back, it makes his skin crawl and he will then lick himself. Nervous tick I guess. Do not even bother staring at a cat, it can get you evil looks and distain. At my house the only cat who cares what you are eating is Jezz, that is especially true if I am having cereal or Cheetos. She will sit and stare at me until I finish my cereal and then expect to get the leftover milk, I do save her some. Cheetos are her favorite, she licks the cheese flavor off of them, and yes I know cats should not have people food. At any given time I might have an evil streak and chase a cat around the house and when they stop to try and attack me I grab a paw, that usually gets me a swipe, and a scratch if I am not fast enough to dodge the paw. Also don't bother creeping up on a sleeping cat, it doesn't always end well. As for me sleeping in, forget it, Jekyll has an internal clock that says, Mom's alarm is about to go off, so I am going to sit on her head, this always wakes me before the alarm. So the author, who must be a cat person, hit it on the nose (don't do that either) with the "10 Reasons your Cat hates you." Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment