Monday, October 6, 2014

Total Lunar Eclipse Will turn the Moon Blood Red.

I always try and make this interesting, so of course I have to rely on finding other things going on in the world besides what happens in Cat Land. Yes that is like Zombie Land. I am the head Zombie, feels like it some days. Any way on to our story. Moon watchers like me, yes I howl at the moon, just ask my family, will be in for a treat on October 8, 2014. The "Blood Moon" total lunar eclipse will rise during October 8th just before sunrise in North America. But that may not be the only color. Weather permitting it is possible to be able to see the blue in the moon's glow. This event will be the second of four consecutive total lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015. this according to NASA. The 2015 dates are April 4, 2015 and September 28, 2015. This article is by Miriam Kramer at Space.com. So any one that would like more information just type "Blood Moon" into your favorite search engine and I am sure everything you need or want to know will pop up. I find the moon phases to be very interesting. This is especially true for how people and animals seem to react to it. Also in times gone by people thought that the Lunar eclipse was evil brought on by who knows. Something like end of days, you get it. Well if you have the opportunity check it out, you will enjoy it. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment