Friday, October 3, 2014

Jekyll and Hyde

Goodness knows I love all of my cats equally, and maybe one more than the rest. Also I try to give them each as much attention as possible. But recently Jekyll has turned into Mr. Hyde. He has been attacking everyone but Phantom. So you know what that means, he is a butt head. Sophia has been his target lately and yesterday he was casually walking by me as I was on the phone and next thing I know he is on top of Sophia and she is fighting for her little life, I drop the phone, sorry who ever I was talking to, oh wait I was on hold, and still was when I got back to the phone, and go rescue my little Sophia. And wouldn't you know it he just sat down in front of me to say hey what's up. So I scold him, he didn't care and then went on to check over Sophia. She was fine but clearly shaking in her little fur coat. So my docile Jekyll has turned into evil Mr. Hyde. I need to find that formula to change him back asap. Clearly he is trying to assert his authority around here. I have news for him, I can't let that happen. I need peace and quite when I come home and that means you may play nicely but no fighting. I think I may have to get him some Prozac. Hmmm do they make Prozac for cats, guess I better check on that. Right now he is in his box, I hope he just stick with it for awhile. I do now that he will be in my face at 3:15 am when he things I am to wake up tomorrow. It's my day off, but cats only remember that the alarm goes off at the same time five days a week and he doesn't care if I have a day off. Down Jinx I don't need an editor at the moment. It's been a long day and I'm off to dream land, we will be back tomorrow and on to new adventures. Tired Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment