Friday, February 7, 2014

Concerned Pet Owner

I just wanted to touch on a subject that may or may not anger some people, but as this is my blog I can pretty much say what I want. As most of you have gathered I am pretty much a crazy cat lady. I also have very strong feelings about how people treat their pets, babies and senior citizens. DO NOT HURT ANY OF THEM. The subject I would like to talk about today is tragic. It was brought to my attention that a lady whom I will not use her name only that she is an idiot. I was told that her poor little dog died giving birth to yet another litter of puppies. This woman was so money hungry that she bred this dog three times in one year. The dog never had time to recover from the previous births. The poor little dog could not handle giving birth so soon after her last litter, and the woman did not get proper vet care for the dog either. Greed makes people do stupid things, and at the expense of other beings. Very sad. I am totally an advocate of spaying or neutering your pet. I understand that people do breed their animals for pleasure and for the sale of animals, but I just wish that they would all be responsible when they do so, as it is very tragic to the animal to lose it's life to being bred to often and without heed for there well being. I understand if I have made someone mad with this rant but I just had to say something about it. In my world God created all things big and small, and I think as humans we have an obligation to make sure all is safe. A pet is like a happy place, and if you have a heart keep your happy place safe. Sad Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment