Thursday, February 6, 2014

Poems by cats.

Hi I'm back I see my little darlings filled in for me when I was so engrossed in a new book I had got at the library. They did a really good job. Well we will see if we can bring you some more poems from cats. I really enjoyed the book. So here goes. I could Pee on this Her new sweater doesn't smell of me I could pee on that She's gone for the day and left her laptop on the counter I could pee on that Her new boyfriend just pushed my head away I could pee on him She's ignoring me ignoring her I could pee everywhere She's making up for it by putting me on her lap I could pee on this I could pee on this I really enjoyed this poem, and I can tell you seriously that cats are very vengeful, ask me I know. When they are mad at mom they can come up with all sorts of things to do to make me wish I was on a deserted island in the Caribbean. As a matter of fact that is where I would like to be today, anyone want to send me on vacation? The cats and I all have cabin fever and if we get anymore snow I am not sure where we can put it. The cats hate that all the windows are covered up to help with the heating bill. Sorry babies it's only 41 days till spring. But then the yard will be flooded I am sure. Well on to making everyone happy, clean litter boxes, wash the food dishes, get fresh food, then I can relax. I'm glad I have tomorrow off. Tired Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment