Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Wisdom of Cats.

Jake the dog is Sophia's pet. I kid you not. Jake the dog is also sick. Nothing my babies can catch, but Jake is sick and his best friend Sophia knows this, she is usually found by his side, and sometime this annoys him but he usually doesn't care, especially now. Jake rests a lot, he is not at a point that he is suffering, and none of us here are looking forward to that, but Sophia knows that there is something very wrong with her boy. I just by chance caught the picture of Sophia snuggled up with her buddy, and had to get it. So I wanted to share it with you. Cats are wise, sometimes wise crackers but most often I find that their senses are so attuned to the people and other animals around them I find it kinda of spooky. A cat will comfort you as needed or they see fit, they do not ask for anything in return per say, just that you let them comfort you. A cat will shine upon you and make you laugh when you are blue, they will chase their tails to make you smile, and touch your face with a little paw as if to say I am here if you need me. A cat will not solve all your problems but just maybe make you forget them for a moment or two. Here is to my five wise cats, I love you. Have some catnip. Wise Cats, Peaceful Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment