Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

The gang and I would like to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. We are all having a good day after a rocky start. I was a little late getting up so I had to rush around. Then on the way home I forgot to stop and get canned cat food as that is what the gang has for their afternoon snack. Let me tell you about the dirty looks that I kept getting. Really sometimes I just need to come home first. I had some bills to take care of and had forgot to get the bill, so of course I came home. Well Her Highness was shooting daggers my way because she was hungry, and of course I must of forgot to fill the dishes to the brim this morning. Oh please your Highness forgive me. I did redeem myself and brought home some tasty fish guts and whatever other kinds of lovely things they put in those little cans of cat food. Really canned dog food is really more appealing. I remember that when my oldest son was little he ate some canned dog food, that he really thought was quite tasty. It was called Grand Gourmet. It actually looked and smelled good, not that I would have tried it, but he decided to try it one day when he was going out to feed his dog, and reported back to me that it was really good Mom. Go figure. Well I'm off to see Miss Kitty on Saturday, and I am sure we will have a wonderful visit. I'll bring back some adorable pictures of her I am sure, she is quite the thing. Take care and we'll see you later. Happy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment