Monday, February 10, 2014

I am Jekyll

Hi my name is Jekyll. I am a happy boy, and I do not get into to much trouble. I like attention, and I did learn to type (that got me a lot of attention, meow) Mom was busy so I thought I would catch everyone up on what was going on. Well we did sniff out the cat who knocked over the toy basket, it was Jinx, yaa she looked so innocence. She just happen to do it again later and it was in the process of her running through the house like a crazy cat. That would be like mom says her butt was on fire. Well mystery solved. We had a really good day over all on Sunday. Mom cleaned out our litter boxes and put brand new fresh litter in them, how nice. She washed our blankets and found a new bag of treats she forgot that she bought, talk about being in kitty heaven. I chased Jezzebel around the house a couple of times. This was only to make her mad, I love doing that. And guess what, mom just ignored us. That was great. Then I decided to chase Sophia, and mom got irritated over that because Sophia is so little and mild mannered. I just hate that because Sophia is a dog lover, she really likes the dog better than us. We don't mind the dog being here, but really he's a dog for crying out loud. I also like to take naps, long cozy naps curled up on the bed, I either go in the boy's room or mom's. I really like when she boots me off of the bed to make it and I run up and get under the blanket when she is flinging it over the bed, great fun as I chase the blanket and catch it and mom yells. Well it is nap time, so hope everyone has a good nigh. (Yawn)Happy Jekyll.

No comments:

Post a Comment