Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sunning Kitty's.

Well today the kitty's are very happy. The sun is shining and they have all found a sunbeam to occupy. They all have cabin fever, or maybe that is just me. Yup it's me. Yesterday they all were a bit testy and really wanted all of my attention, so I didn't get anything done after work, and barely got dinner fixed. If someone wasn't in my face, someone was chasing someone else, and carrying on like crazy alien's. Yes aliens that wanted to take over my world, just mine, but I was ready to let them drive anyone else crazy that was willing to take them, can have them. But today all is pretty quite except for Jinx who has learned to type, and wanted to help on today's musings. So I am going to let her take over and entertain you with more Zen Cat......... Consciousness is always open to many possibilities because it involves play. It is always an adventure. by Julian Jaynes..... the no-mind no-thinks-no thoughts about no-things. by Buddha....... enjoyment is not a goal, it is a feeling that accompanies important activity. by Paul Goodman...... We hope that you are enjoying the tidbits that we have found in the book Zen Cat. So many of these sayings are very true of cats. So till tomorrow Happy Jinx.

No comments:

Post a Comment