Friday, January 31, 2014

I think I'm Hiding

I think I'm hiding is a game we play here often. Before I go to work I always take a head count. Why? Because I go in my closet to get work clothes, I open drawers, maybe I have to get something from the back room. I have found cats in weird places. Sophia crawled in the fridge one time when I was cleaning it. Jinx crawls in the dryer when I am putting clothes into it. I have found cats in the dresser with the drawers closed, I have found cats inside the sofa, I am not kidding. Cats in the cupboard with the door shut. They hide, and hide very well. I searched one day for Sophia for an hour, and was frantic, I just knew she didn't go outside as she doesn't like to. I finally found her on top of the hutch which has a decorative top on it and a super place to curl up and sleep. I have found cats under blankets in unmade beds, not mine mind you. I have found cats in book shelves, between the bed and the wall, I have even found cats behind the washer. Cats hide and do it very well. I once came home from work and found the silverware drawer open and Jezzebel in the next drawer down which held dish cloths and towels, well was she cozy or what. I had to wash everything in that drawer. I have found cats in a tub on the shelf above the washer and in the bins in my closet, I have found cats everywhere. Cats, cats and more cats. Cats hide, do you know where your cat is tonight. Tired Mom, Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment