Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cats are from Jupiter?

Parts of this blog today are by Alison Gwinn. Most is just my mind working overtime. If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, cats and dogs must be from Jupiter. How else do you explain their alien behaviors. Question can cat's be trained like dogs. Answer, why bother. Cat's could care less if you are pleased by their actions. Of course if there is something in it for them, that changes things for them then sure, maybe, well whatever. The cat whisperer (really?!) or cat behaviorist Mieshelle Nagelschneider trained her cats to give high fives. Interesting. Now I have never read her book but I will check it out for you. I have only one to thing to say as long as my bunch uses the litter box and doesn't scratch up the new couch I am good to go. Cats do have behaviors that everyone does find strange. Chasing a tail why, it's attached to your butt for cripes sake. Burying your food, who wants it, especially since you live in a cozy home, and don't really have to worry that there won't be any. Scratching the wall behind the litter box, what is that all about anyway, is litter going to fall out of the wall, no. Waking me up before the alarm goes off, I just don't get it, I still have 15 minutes left, just wait, I'm not going to get up any sooner. Licking your butt and then sticking your nose in my face, seriously why? I love you but not your butt. Walking up to the cat you despise and sniffing him, and then hissing at said cat, your the one who decided to sniff the fore mentioned, so why get all irritated when he looks at you, and by the way he could care less. Running through the house like there is no tomorrow, well that is always possible, but why are you doing that? I'm not sure but I think that no one is chasing you, and it looks like fun but why do you do that? Then there is baiting the one cat who really dislikes you, walking up to her and pretending you need to be in that one place she is at. You really don't want to be there you just want to irritate that cat. So yes I do believe that cats came from some far off planet and where put here by an alien race just to see how we interact with them. Jokes on the aliens, we like cats and all of the crazy things they do, so sorry your experiment didn't work. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment