Sunday, July 20, 2014

It's Around Here Somewhere.

I know I just saw it, it's around here somewhere. I had it a minute ago. Well mom I know that I saw it, maybe wait it's right over there. Nope that wasn't it. Hmm maybe I should look somewhere else. This is something cat's do. They focus on something and you of course have to go over and check it out. It could be a big ugly spider(I'm deathly afraid of them), or a wasp that let itself in, also a big concern with cats around. Or it is just a cat with an imaginary friend. Heck I don't know, but whatever they are looking at a human most often has to go and check it out. I cannot even tell you how many times I have had to look and see what a cat is looking at. It sometimes is something most often not. Sophia has a real bad habit of looking over your shoulder at things. I can never figure out what it is. Sometimes it just creeps you out, because whatever it is she can see it and you can't. Makes me wonder if my old ghost friend is back. Alright at this point I know what you are thinking, just keep that thought to yourself. Maybe around Halloween we will tell you a ghostly story. So for now I never did figure out what Sophia was looking at, I may not even want to know. Spooky Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment