Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 3rd, one more day.

Yesterday we talked about fireworks and your pets. I received a few comments via Face Book about some other pets who have a fear of loud storms and fireworks. Poor babies. Considering animals, down Jinx I can type myself, have an acute sense of hearing it is no wonder that loud noises frighten some animals. I cannot even imagine having hearing so good that you can hear something outside, and run from window to window in search of that sound. Jinx is that way. She will hear something I can't hear and try to get outside, and I know she doesn't see it. But it's there. So it is no wonder I have two cats who at the first rumble of thunder can scatter to the wind, and not be found. That thunder may not even be that close and yet there they go. So if you and Uncle Ludwig are setting off firecrackers in the driveway, the cat and or dog is probably cowering in the house somewhere, terrified that their little world is about to end. So as you enjoy your holiday think of your furry babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment