Monday, July 7, 2014

We Miss You.

We are so sorry that we took time off, and missed filling you in on what we have been doing. We couldn't find Momma Cat's computer, she was hiding it. But Jekyll found it, Jezzebel remembered the password, and I can type, I learned how. It's all that time I spend in front of the computer when mom is trying to type. She thought I was just hanging around trying to get her attention. A lot she knows. We have all been pretty good, don't know why but everyone is sniffing my butt lately, mom checked it's not dirty, and I groom more than the rest of those goof balls. Who knows, weird bunch anyway. Maybe they just think I smell good. We had a really nice 4th of July until everyone was shooting off loud sounding things which scared Jekyll and he hid in the closet. Jezz was in her bed under the pie safe. Hey that's what mom calls it, I've never seen a pie in it. Phantom could have cared less and Sophia just lounged on the floor waiting for someone to pet her. Mom went to bed early as she had to get up really early on Saturday and go away for the day. We hate that. Oops gotta go mom found us using the computer. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment