Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Wide World of Cats.

To say the least I like cats. I saw an adorable black and white kitten yesterday. Just the right size to bring home. Silly you I didn't do it, but you know crazy is as crazy really wanted to bring that pretty baby home. Now we all know I wouldn't do that to my brood. I know I wouldn't make it out of the house alive if I did, not mentioning any names, Jezz, because there is one cat here who would make my live miserable if I did, not mentioning any names, Jezz. I truly do not have room for one more cat. I would save cats all day long if I had money and the place for them to dwell in peace and quite. So of course that brings me to the same old same old. Get your cats fixed, we certainly do not need any more cats without homes in this country or any other country. I eat, sleep, read and do everything else with the cats I have under foot. Reminds me when my children where young. I never thought I would have this many furry children, but I do and don't regret one minute of any of it. This week we are babysitting Misty. Misty is a dog. Of course the only one who doesn't like her, you guessed, Jezz. But as you all know Jezz doesn't like anyone but me. Misty is an older dog, and not much trouble. She doesn't like being away from her family though, and I really don't think she has ate much since she has been here. I can tell you, she won't waste away, she is kind of heavy. I think too heavy for the type of dog she is. I can't remember if she is a Springer or a Brittany Spaniel. Nice dog, but she has taken over the cat bed, cat's not to happy, are you Jezz. I don't think it is washable either, so she may take it home with her. Well that's it for today, I know we haven't kept in touch, but will try harder. Happy Cats, Tired Mom, and Good Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment