Tuesday, July 22, 2014

So Much For My Nap.

So who wants a nap, well it certainly isn't me. Yes I came home tired, because my devil children decided to cat fight at around 11:30 last night. So much hooting and hollering, and that was just my son. The cats were running thru the house like elephants, and fighting, real fighting not play fight or just hissing. I am not sure who started it, didn't care but when a cat landed on the bed and started to fight on the bed, I had to get up and figure out what was going on, well wouldn't you know by the time I put my glasses on and got to a light, everyone was laying on the floor like the angels they are not. So now everyone thinks they need to crash on my bed, and spread out. No room at the inn for me. I need a nap. I am not one to shove cats off the bed either, so it really is my own fault. I guess I will just curl up in the cat bed. Sleepy Mom, Happy cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment