Wednesday, July 23, 2014

It's Mine, Give it back.

This is a game that we play at our house a lot. It is mine I want it back, no you can't have it, leave it alone, get off I was here first, and on and on it goes. Jinx and Sophia play this game a lot, they always want what the other one has. Unless of course it is nail trimming day, then no one wants to play. But my two youngest are very much like all young children. It is always a competition to see who can win and who is the better cat. Neither actually wins, or so it seems, as one or the other tires of the game and goes about her business somewhere else. They do not fight over me though. Each of them has their own way to be with momma, and each are very good at sharing time with me. But if it's a window sill or food dish, it can become a battle. I have seen them curl up together like the angels I picture in my mind that I think that they always are. So even though my children are grown, my babies will always be my babies, and always act like two year olds on occasion. This is the life you lead when you have cats. Still think you want a cat? Of course you do. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment