Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Natures Beauty

Beauty can be found in the strangest places. You just need to look. I know this is a bit different this evening, but I found this big beautiful moth attached to the wall outside the building where I work. When his wings were closed he had these two huge white spots on the sides that looked like eyes. Animals of all types have camouflage. Especially animals in the wild. Lions blend in with their surroundings, as well as Leopards with their spots. My cats have camouflage as well. Hey when those kitties want to hide, they cannot be found. I always feel like one of them have escaped but they just hide really well. As I said there is beauty every where in nature, you can find it almost anywhere. Usually when you least expect it. I try to find something each day that is beautiful or if not beautiful something that makes me smile. So as you go about your day try and find the beauty in your world, weather it be a bouquet of flowers, a strange looking moth, your children or friends. The saying "Take time to smell the roses" makes alot of sense, it helps to chase away the blues. Take a moment and believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment