Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Few More Interesting Facts on Cats.

I am sure people know about more about cats than I do. Mostly I learn by reading and interacting with my own clowder, and scouring the internet for anything I can learn. For all of you that don't have time I try to find out things for everyone who may not have the time. It can be very time intensive to look things up. So here goes. These are really good ones I found today. Oops gotta check on dinner, be right back. We are having one of my summer favorites. Bacon lettuce and tomato sandwiches on sub buns. Yum. Alright I know bacon bad, but with fresh lettuce and tomatoes so good. On to the topic of the day. 1) Cats loose their baby teeth at 6 months. Interesting. I never noticed. 2) The brain of a cat is biologically closer to a human than that of a dog. 3) Cats detect sounds more acutely than humans can, but also have a finer sense than dogs. 4) In some parts of Australia, black cats are considered a sign of good luck. Hear that Jekyll your going on vacation, to Australia. 5) Cats may hiss or even spit (Jezz) at fellow cats, but they save their meows for communicating with people. 6) According to people that study cats, cats think people are a larger version of cats. That's why I'm momma cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment