Thursday, August 28, 2014

Random Thoughts.

Everyone has random thoughts. I have them all the time, well not all the time, but a favorite is when I am in the walk in closet and as I come out a cat is usually sitting on the counter and a paw reaches out and snags me. Another favorite of mine is when a cat is peeking up at me from the floor and as I lean over to see what's up, I get jumped. I have a cat in the face, or swiped by a paw. My cats perform random acts of kindness and I think that people should follow suit. If I am sad a cat will always comfort me and cuddle with me. I get kitty kisses if I have had a long tiring day from Jinx, and head butts from Phantom, all random acts, as I am sure they don't always give it much thought. Random acts of kindness should be just that random, without much thought and something to make others feel better. So as August winds down and the children go back to school, be thankful for the kindness of your family and friends. Hug your family, cuddle your pets and randomly make someone's life just a bit better, weather it be human or furry. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment