Friday, August 15, 2014

Hmmm.

Well I see that BlogSpot and my pictures still do not work on this computer. I have been able to transfer them on an old XP computer and then save them as a draft so you get to see pictures of the clan. Well I will have to dig it out as I have a lot of pictures to share. I really wish this would get resolved so I could do it all from this computer that I use to post. Oh well, I will get on that tomorrow. We wanted to check in tonight and let you know that no one has escaped since we got new screens on the house. They are really nice screens made by a very handy guy. I just can't say how grateful I am that my little sweeties can't escape, that is such a scary thing to have happen. We have been doing some home improvements since last week and it has been hectic here, the cats don't seem to mind much, but they do tend to be a bit nosey and get in the way. But the work needs to be done as I like my home. Just had a cat jump on my lap and about knock over my pop. Darn cat, not sure why he did that but all is okay. Jekyll got to go out on the leash tonight, but he wanted to go in the road. I think he was trying to escape. For some reason he will not go in the grass, I am not sure why, it seems to freak him out, I will not even try to pick him up and put him down in it, as I am afraid I might be clawed, I do not relish that a bit. But he did enjoy himself much to the distain of Her Highness who really wanted to go out. I can handle only one cat at a time outside, it will be her turn tomorrow, if she is lucky. Everyone else is doing good, Sophia won't go out so I don't have to worry about her. Have a great night everyone. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment