Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Crime Scene and the Cat.

This is Phantom's story. The crime scene is a reenactment you know just like on crime shows. Now I know that you have all seen those cute videos of cats unrolling the potty paper on Youtube or other such places, well so have I but never in my own home. My bedroom has it's own bathroom, and one late afternoon I was watching television in my room unwinding from a long day. I saw Phantom walk past headed to the bathroom as he likes to drink fresh water out of the faucet, but I knew Jezz was doing just that. So I saw that he was sitting on the commode and went back to watching television. I was enjoying a comedy show I like and wasn't paying attention to what was unfolding in my bathroom, or rather unrolling. Out of the corner of my eye I see what looks like Phantom touching the roll of potty paper, yuk. Oh no, he had in a few seconds unrolled about 10 feet of the stuff onto the floor, and while I'm looking at him, he is still two pawing my paper. Of course my phone wasn't handy to snap that picture. I get up to fix the situation, he is looking at me like WHAT?, and starts to seriously try to fix it himself. What I mean is he is really trying to roll the stuff back up. Now I sometimes wondered why my paper was weird on the roll, I just figured another member of my family used my bathroom, again yuk. Really in retrospect it was quite funny, but I hate waste. I haven't caught him doing it again, but I am sure I will at some future time, Gotta keep an eye on that one. Happy Phantom.

No comments:

Post a Comment