Wednesday, August 20, 2014

For Me?

Jekyll has a box fetish. I don't care if the box is for him or has something in for someone else. Jekyll thinks that all boxes are his. Now this box had picture albums in it that I needed to go through and fix, not for Jekyll. I set the box down near my chair and was thinking a cup of coffee sounded good before I got started, when I returned to the living room, here is Jekyll trying to stick his head into the tiny opening. I watched him for a bit snapping pictures, he sniffs the box walks to the other side, steps up on it, thank goodness he didn't jump on it. He tries to get the lid off, goes back to the handle hole sticks his face into it again then a paw, over and over. Finally I walk over and move the box so I can take stuff out of it. He sits down watching me like okay lets get on with it I'm waiting. I take everything out and in he jumps. Well another box lost to Jekyll. Happy Jekyll.

No comments:

Post a Comment