Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hey Look Where I'm At.

As I have talked about before, the smaller the space the happier the cat. As you can see by the picture Jezzebel is one happy camper. I saw her sitting on the table, yes the table it was for the cats anyway to eat from when Jake was still alive. He liked cat food a lot. Anyway she seemed to be sitting higher than she should have been and, I walked over and here she sits inside this basket. Ah Jezz why? I had set it on the table to use for apples and bananas but well after cat butt has been in it I just let her have the basket. Later I found her laying in it. Now of course she doesn't fit very well, but that is how cats are comfortable and feel safe, so I guess she felt very safe as she over flowed the basket a bit. Now Jezz has a very favorite cat bed that we put near the heat in the winter, but I guess dogs like small spaces as well, because our visiting canine has taken it over, not sure if I will be able to get the dog smell out of it, but as it was a bit expensive I will have to try. Maybe if I sprinkle baking soda in it and let it set a bit, that will solve the problem. Poor dog wants to go home so, I just let her be. Happy Dog and Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment