Saturday, November 2, 2013

All is calm on the cat frontier.

Sometimes I just get really lucky and no one in the family needs my attention. All of the cats are sleeping peacefully, the dog is in his room. All is well. So this means I have caught up on my email, did some important things I needed to attend to and now I can sit back and watch three hours of The Big Bang Theory. Granted someone will require attention I am sure within the next few minutes. Lets see Her Highness will want me to turn on the water in the bathroom sink, she will only drink fresh water. I'm not kidding. Jekyll will decide the litter box is not clean enough,(I scoop that thing twice a day)and stand outside of it with his paw scratching at the litter till I go out there and scoop it again. Mr Attention (Phantom) will want to jump in my lap as he needs so much attention, god forbid I ignore him as he will look at me with his beautiful baby blues and paw at me till I let him on my lap. Jinx and Sophia will think of something to get my attention, probably run through the house knocking things over. But for just this moment all is peaceful. Happy Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment