Friday, November 1, 2013

Cat Antics

Sometimes cats do the utmost goofy things. Jezzebel sits up against the pillow like a little human as does Jekyll. It really looks kinda weird. Jinx thinks that it is fun to crawl into my shirt, really she does it if I have a big old tee shirt on and I am laying on the bed reading or watching television. She crawls all the way up and out the neck of my shirt. Okay so you are thinking really, ya really. Or Sophia just waiting for me to get up from my chair so she can get in it and go to sleep. No I don't move her I just let sleeping cats lay. Besides if they are sleeping I know what they are not up to. Phantom thinks it is always a good idea to be in the middle of whatever I am doing, like typing, so lets sit on the key board. Also lets see who can run through the house faster, jumping over the dog giving him I'm sure a puppy heart attack. He tolerates the cats, after all he is a quest here. Cats do not care if they look silly, and I think that the joy a silly cat brings to my life is a good thing. so if you have a silly cat you have Happy Cat. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment