Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sister Love

Sometimes the stars and the moons align, and the cats are calm and loving towards each other. Okay I lie. But just when it's been hectic and everyone calms down I see a special moment. Jinx and Jezzebel curled up and grooming each other. For cats this is a sign of affection or maybe just tasting the other one to see if that spot is yummy enough to bit later. Yesterday I had the a surprise and saw two of my battle cats sleeping peacefully on the couch together. I can only guess that Jekyll had creep very carefully to Jezzebel and laid down by her, his nose touching her. But truthfully cats do not always need companionship. This is very clear in my house. But all in all I am happy to report that things have been calm so far. Happy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment