Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I am Phantom

I am Phantom. I came to live with this family in July, I love it here, except for that cat Jezzebel. I am for the most part a very happy boy. I like to play and chase Jinx around the house, she is fun, Sophia ignores me and Jekyll and I play sometimes but he likes to sleep a lot. I entertain myself quite well. All I need are furry mice and hey give me that ring off the milk jug, no don't throw it away, hey I want that, ahh yes it's mine. You can do really cool things with the milk jug ring. I like to throw it up in the air, carry it around in my mouth and there is a rug in the bathroom that I can hide it under. You have to understand Jezzebel likes them too, but hey she's mean to me. It's mine all mine. I have a favorite spot to sleep, and a blanket that is all my own, I said my own, get off of it Jekyll. Sometimes I jump up on the bathroom counter just to keep mom company while she gets ready for work. I really liked to be petted and snuggled. Life is good. Happy Phantom.

No comments:

Post a Comment