Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Plot Thickens, or Who Did It

On any given day I wonder what my cats are thinking. Surely it is all good thoughts. Right. Take for instant the cat on the nightstand looking at me when I am sleeping. What's that all about. Do I look like dinner, or are you just concerned I might not wake up to feed you on time. Jezzebel will get this slit eyed look as if to say I am the ruler you will bow down to me, or you will pay dearly. How will I pay, hmmm, probably fresh salmon or tuna. But seriously do you not wonder? With dogs it's easy they just want to go outside and pee on a tree or run around like the nut jobs they are. Cats a whole different story, they are deep thinkers, just look at one sometime, and don't let that cute little cat playing with a fluffy toy fool you, because you just know they are plotting to do something evil. Like the cat who throws up their cat food in the middle of the night, who did it. Nobody knows and they sure aren't going to rat each other out, they will just sit back and grin. Happy Plotting Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment