Monday, November 18, 2013

I don't do storms.

Hi I'm Jekyll and I don't do storms, I don't do windows, basically I don't do anything. I am the big cat of the house, for being a big cat I am very afraid of loud noises, sudden movements make me jump two feet off the floor, and thunder and lighting terrify me. The state we live in has very crazy weather, kinda like some of those Syfy movies mom likes to watch about killer storms, yup living the dream here. Yesterday was so mild and mom opened the windows to air the house a bit and I sat in the window sill just taking in the fresh air. It was wonderful, then the wind picked up the sky got really dark and it started to rain, not just rain, sheets of water hitting the house then it happen thunder so loud I about wet myself. I ran under mom's bed where it's safe, or so I hoped. It was crazy outside. Jezzebel hid also, not sure where she wasn't sharing my spot though. Mom tried to comfort me, sorry lady not leaving from under the bed. The storm finally stopped, wow I made it. Now maybe I get a nap. Happy Jekyll.

No comments:

Post a Comment