Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cat Tunes

My day starts. Jekyll get off the keyboard. Don't eat the plastic, get off the counter. Geesh this is how it goes, every time I start a project I have a cat or two join me. Today it is Jekyll, he is needy. This morning before the alarm went off I felt a thump on the bed, it was Jekyll, and he was headed towards Jezzebel who hates all things cat. At least all the boy cats. So up I get grab him and put him on the floor. Off to the bathroom I go and here comes Phantom. Did I tell you he almost landed in the toilet last week? Yup I opened the lid and up on the rim he goes almost head first in the toilet. He is lucky I'm fast. So up on the counter he goes, it is not easy putting on mascara with a cat bumping your arm. You know I am sure some days it is not worth looking gorgeous when you have a cat or two helping or is that hindering. So down he goes only to have Jezzebel want me to turn on the faucet so she can get a drink. Lord give me the patience to go on. Some days it's great to go to work. Still want a cat? Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment