Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sleeping babies.

What you see is not always what you get. Kinda like be careful of what you wish for. On a good day these two cats are a snarling mess. One cat cannot ever walk by the other one without someone hissing or striking out to nail the other one, it just doesn't ever happen. So when I saw the two dominate cats sleeping on the back of the couch so close I almost didn't believe it. They slept so peacefully until I went to bed then it was cat fight to see who could get the prime spot next to mom. Well for someone who gets up early I have no time for this. Guess how I solved it, didn't have to. Jekyll came up on the bed and they both left, hey who argues with a 24 pound cat anyway. So he just curled up in a nice cozy spot according to him anyway, my pillow and went to sleep. I give up sometimes. Yes they own me. So you still want a cat? Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment