Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cooking with Cats

Today I came home full of energy and I didn't have to let the dog out. Ya, that's what I'm talking about. So I decided to try a new recipe. Well that is always an invitation for the dog to get underfoot, a cat to jump on the counter and one to get into the pot cupboard, oh yes and Sophia decided she wanted to jump in the food cupboard, and as I did not see her do it, well I had a cat scare the heck out of me when I when to shut the cupboard door. I think I lost about two years off my life, gosh sure can't afford that. So I got her out of cupboard, not happy (Sophia), knocked another cat off the counter and had to disinfect the counter so I could continue what I was doing. Oh good grief get out of the refrigerator, (Sophia). I just walked over to the counter with one thing turned around and yes she was in there. I had to get a pan out of the pot cupboard and lo and behold Jezzebel was in there, get out now. I wash my pans before I use them again, never ending cycle. Oh geesh Phantom I do not have time to pet you, later. His Highness is now miffed, and if I am lucky he will not hack a hairball on my bed. And on it goes, the recipe was a smash hit, and now I have time to relax, on second thought Jinx I do not need your butt in my face. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment