Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sometimes I think....

Sometimes I think I have too many cats, well really I do. I spend as much time with each cat as possible and it can be hard. I work long hours I get up very early and come home tired, but I have responsibilities. Cats more cats and so on. Today everyone was waiting for me to arrive home, and I knew that they were waiting for food and the litter box to be cleaned. I always feel like I have so many people and kitty people to take care of before I can relax. Well today I got all of the things I needed to do and took a nap. Now that nap included a couple of cats curled up next to me. Boy are they bed hogs, and lets see they like to sleep on top of me, or on my pillow, the one I want to use. I always have a cat close by, doing the dishes, cat there, sitting in my chair, cat there, doing laundry cat there, getting ready for work cat there. Everything I do I have a cat there. Okay that's why I go to work, oh ya I work so I can feed all these cats and keep them in the lap of luxury. Man do they have it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment