Monday, November 25, 2013

Cats and the internet guy.

Today we had new internet service installed. Got a great price. Yay. Only one problem the poor guy is allergic to cats. It is always the first question I ask of service techs. Usually I get lucky and they are not, but I have to say the last two were. So of course I cannot lock all five cats in one room. I had the dog in another room, he only barks, but the cats different story. Well Jezzebel, Jinx and Sophia were are very good girls and stayed away from the service tech. But of course the boys Phantom and Jekyll had to be in the thick of things and be right at the man's side. I kept picking them up and moving them, tried to put them in the one room, but they can get the door open, I need to fix that handle. But the tech was very good about it and said as long as he didn't get cat hair all over him he was fine. Now you can guess I vacuumed before he got here and cleaned the surface the new equipment was going on so I figure I was good. Okay so when he put his tablet on the table to check something outside, one of the cats rubbed their face all over it, I hurried up and cleaned it off before he came in and cleaned the table all over again. Cats. You know I think they had this all planned, before he got here they just knew what they could do to make me crazy. I'm exshusted from chasing them away from the tech. Time for a nap. Happy crazy cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment