Friday, November 15, 2013

Serious Matter, Fleas as told by Sophia.

I hate fleas. They are an annoyance and bothersome especially to me. I am very allergic to them. I also cannot tolerate certain flea medications. My poor mom goes into a tizzy when the dog brings them in the house. We never had fleas till he showed up. Now don't get me wrong I really like Jake, but he is a big pain in my mom's neck. He is allowed to go outside so he brings them in. I swear I must be very sweet as the fleas attack me first and I itch and itch so much it makes my mom cry. So off she goes to the pet store and buys the flea stuff for us, and I know it makes her crazy because that stuff is so expensive, someone should make the dog pay. He really should get a job, don't know what he can do but I think it's a great idea. But anyway my mom takes good care of me and makes sure I get the good flea medicine so I don't get sick. It's very important to take good care of us and we really are sorry when we get sick or don't like the canned food she buys, but mostly she loves us and takes it all in stride. Thanks mom, we love you. Happy Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment