Friday, November 8, 2013

Behind the cat, or the butt of it all.

I on occasion will wake up to a cat behind somewhere in the vicinity of my face, you know not such a pleasant thought. Cats seriously have no manners, they think nothing of being in your face and you know where their faces have been. Yes licking their butts. This I am sure that they take great pleasure in, that is being in your face or licking their butts. One of my cats takes great pains to rub my nose with her's or touch my face with a paw, well we all know where those paws have been, in the litter box. All I can say is thank you for soap and hot water. I wash my hands and face a lot. Now of course we don't know what those little monsters are doing when we are sleeping, but I am sure it has to do with plotting against their human parents. I am sure of it. Sometimes I wake up with a cat on the night stand just looking at me and I have to wonder how long they were sitting there and why. I would like to thing they are guardian angels watching over me as I sleep. Okay who am I kidding, they are just thinking of ways to get more food, the litter box cleaned, fresh water or maybe just find it interesting that I'm possibly ready to get up early to pet them. Or they want to really rub their butt in my face while I'm sleeping and just maybe I won't know it has happen. You still want that cat? Happy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment