Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blessed Be.

Most days I just want to have a good blog to share with you from the crazy cat bunch. Not today. I would just like to say that even though some days I feel like the world is dragging me down and I am tired from working long hours, I am Blessed. I have a wonderful mom who puts up with my nonsense, and supports me in most of my endeavors like this blog. A brother I don't understand most of the time but love him anyway. I have children whom I love dearly even if at times they make me crazier than the cats do, and my funny furry babies. I also am surrounded by good friends young and old. Sometimes I wish I could change my life and things be a little easier but over all it's been a good life. And what are a few bumps in the road. So I just want to say to all of you who have stopped by to see what we are up to most days, Thank you, and may you have few bumps in your road, good friends, family and furry babies to share your life with. Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment