Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let me SLEEP!

I go to bed early and get up early. But when I am woke up by a 24 pound cat who thinks he just cannot not survive another two hours till I do get up for me to fill the food dishes, I just want to scream. Last week on two occasions I was woke up an hour before the alarm. Now that really wasn't to bad, but really. This morning I tried to put my head under the covers and turn my back on him, does not work. He tramped over the top of me and pawed the blankets and uncovered my head then he sticks his face in mine and meows. He is just so pitiful. I try to ignore him and roll over the other way, and again he crawls over me and starts pawing me. I finally just give up and get out of bed. I locate the food and fill the dish, no one else seems to be concerned they are all curled up so cute and peacefully sleeping. Wish I was. I get Jekyll settled down and he goes about the business of eating, okay I can get a little more sleep. Happy Jekyll. Tired Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment