Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Cat Mom

Hi everyone just want to say I am a very happy cat mom. No I didn't get my Cat Nanny yet, but I did get my desktop computer back from the repair man, and I am dancing a jig I am so happy. Now I can proofread my blog better. Oh wait you have to be able to spell. Well everything has not be peachy on the kitty front, wow are they having Holiday stress or what, I'm fine thank you for asking, it's just the boys verus the girls. Last night Jekyll kept chasing Sophia and she would run then stop mid stride turn around and fight back Jekyll would sit down smack at her and then I would have to break it up. Then on to chasing Jinx well she is basically a lover and not a fighter. So she would just run where he couldn't get to her. He finally gave up and went to bed, thank godness, I was getting wore out squrting them with the water bottle. Well as I am still crocheting scarfs for family Sophia jumped in my yarn bag when I got up to get some water and in two seconds flat had made a mess of the yarn I was using. It was such a jumbled mess I had to tie off my work and for the next hour cussing under my breath I untangled the whole mess. Sophia sems very happy with herself over the whole thing. Then as I finished off my project Jezzebel decided she needed momma time up on my lap in the middle of the new project, boy I cannot catch a break. Well it was getting late and I just needed a furry love bug to pet and she was handy. So everyone settled down for the night and Jezzebel and I snoozed in the chair. Happy Jezzebel Happy Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment