Friday, December 6, 2013

Cat Breeds

There are so many different types of cats that it is mind boggling. Here are a few of the types of breeds. Persian, Maine Coon, Burmese, Bengal, Ragdoll, Sphynx, Manx, Siberian, and of course just plain ole cats. Now in my house I don't have just plain ole cats. I have a Snowshoe Siamese, Black Fat Cat, Something Part Maybe Maine Coon, Little Sassy Sophia, and of course Her Highness. Only the Siamese is an actual breed that is part of some fancy cat society. But to me each and everyone of them is part of some society. Not sure which one, must be the Crazy Cat Lady Society. If you are interested in looking at different types of cats just type Cat Breeds in your search engine and hundreds of pages will come up. Take a look interesting. I sometimes think it would be fun to have some unusual type cat but I am not real fussy. My friend has a six toed cat who is orange striped and beautiful. The cat that is my profile picture is a Manx cat, and he was awesome. Manx cats have no tails, pretty cool. The Sphynx cats are hairless, and they are high maintiance , as they have to be bathed on a regular basis. This is because they tend to have oily skin. And I think they rather look like aliens. Poor babies. But whatever type of kitty you choose please make sure that you understand how to care for them, and contrary to what some people say, no you cannot let them fend for themselves. If you go away have someone house sit or make arrangements for them. Kitties like company. Happy Cat, Happy Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment