Monday, December 2, 2013

My Newspaper

On Sundays or Mondays I like to read the newspaper. So do the cats. First I sort out the stuff I don't want to read that's one pile, then I separate the ads, and the coupons, and the things I want to read, you know, who bombed what. Boy the news is sad. I save the comics section for last. Well let's see who did what,Sophia get off the paper. Okay now she gets down, oh then here came Jezzebel who wanted to park her butt on the paper, get down. Well the washer stopped, have to put clothes in the dryer, okay now I have a problem, Jekyll is on the paper he is not so easy to persuade to get off the paper. As he is so large when I pick him up he acts like I'm killing him. Not so easy to shove off the counter either, he doesn't budge. Geesh I don't even have kitty treats to tempt him with. Alright big guy move your butt, nope not happening, just glad he doesn't try to sit on my laptop. I never did finish the paper, Jekyll did he shredded a few sections for me. Oh and he found a coupon for cat treats. Happy Jekyll.

No comments:

Post a Comment